I have rendered opinions for clients throughout the United States and numerous foreign countries. My clients consist of Attorneys, Law Enforcement Agencies, Private Citizens, Corporations, News Agencies, and Private Investigators. My opinions have been admitted in courts in nearly every state in the USA, Puerto Rico, Belize, Canada, India, Mexico, Ethiopia, France, West Africa, Jamaica, Nigeria, Philippines, West Indies, Russia and Germany.
In addition to English, I have analyzed handwriting in Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, French and Lithuanian.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Montana
- Forensic Document Examiner Training: Completed a two-year course which followed ASTM Standards, and included actual case studies, textbook study, required research, training, testing and mentorship.
- Questioned Documents Training with the American Institute of Applied Science.
- Certified Forensic Consultant Training with Dr. Mark Rabbinoff, Forensic Scientist.
- Statement Analysis Certification by Mark McClish.
- 2014 Proficiency Testing with Collaborative Testing Services
- Member of the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of SEAK (Skills, Education, Achievement, Knowledge)
- Omano 10X-30X Stereoscope Microscope
- Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope
- Gauges, Magnifiers and Measuring devices
- Statement Analysis software
- Document sized magnifier lamp
- Photography equiptment
- Apple’s and PC Computers
- Two High Resolution Flatbed Scanners
- Light Box
- Overhead Projector
- Extensive Library