Fees & Services:
- My hourly rate is $250.00.
- The fee for anonymous handwriting will depend upon the amount of questioned material, and number of suspects.
- Depositions and Court Appearances: contact me for fees. The retainer for court is paid when the court date is set. I am willing and able to travel for trial testimony. Telephonic and Skype testimony is available, as well.
- Trial Consulting: Hourly Rate.
- Please send me an E-mail containing the following information:
- Your full name and location.
- The number and type of questioned document(s).
- The amount of comparison samples that are available to you. I will need a group of genuine handwriting samples to use for comparison. The exemplars must be on public documents, and not executed for the purpose of my examination. It is best to use a variety of document such as tax returns, passports, etc.
- If the original documents are unavailable, good quality copies are acceptable.
- I will reply to you as soon as possible.
- You may send the documents via E-mail, FedEx, UPS, or U.S. Mail. No faxes, please.
- Payment methods: PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cashier’s Checks, Bank Money Orders and Postal Money Orders. Personal checks and Western Union Money Orders are not accepted.
- All payments for handwriting examinations are required in advance.
- After receiving the documents and payment, my average turnaround time is five business days.
Letter of Opinion:
- The letter of opinion will be E-mailed upon completion, and a signed hard copy will follow in the mail, upon request. All original documents will be returned to you promptly.
- The letter of Opinion will include a list of the documents submitted, my opinion, enlargements of the questioned handwriting and known handwriting, my CV, and the ASTM Standard Guide for Expressing Opinions.
I offer the following classes taught live or online:
- Beginning Forgery Detection-2 Hours. This course is recommended for employees of financial institutions or business owners.
- Forensic Document Examination as a Career-1 Hour. This course is recommended for High School and College students.
- Determining the Authorship of Questioned Handwriting: 3 Hours. This course is recommended for forensic students and law enforcement.
- How To Protect Your Signature and Prevent Identity Theft: 1 Hour. This course is recommended for the general public.
Please call for more information on classes and fees. All presentations can be adapted to suit the audience.